Zach Haptonstall is the CEO and Co-Founder of Rise48 Equity. He Founded ZH Multifamily in 2018 and grew his portfolio to $35M. ZH Multifamily founded the organization, The Phoenix Multifamily Association “PMA” where Zach hosted 200+ members and held monthly speaking and networking events. In order to scale and add experts to the team, he retired ZH Multifamily and PMA in 2020 and Co-Founded Rise48 Equity. His professional background includes Healthcare Sales and Administration. He is the former President and Co-Owner of a Hospice Organization in Phoenix with 110+ Employees. He is also a former live television news anchor and sports reporter for Arizona PBS and co-hosted a show on Fox Sports Network Arizona.
Zach holds a Master of Business Administration from the Colangelo College of Business at Grand Canyon University, and graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor’s in Journalism and Mass Communication from the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism at Arizona State University. He attended Colorado Mesa University on a football Scholarship his Freshman Year of College. He has been a licensed Real Estate Agent in Arizona since 2016. He is also an official member of the Forbes Real Estate Council, a Directors Council Member of GPEC, and is a #1 Best Selling Co-Author of “Success Habits of Super Achievers.”
[00:01 - 05:17] Opening Segment
- Get to know Zach Haptonstall
- What is Rise48 Equity?
- Zach shares about their projects through the years
[05:18 - 10:18] Real Estate Rising in Phoenix
- Where is the opportunity in the Phoenix market?
- Phoenix is Number One with No Competition
- Funding for Workforce Affordable Housing
- Leveraging Local Relationships
[10:19 - 23:59] Fleeing California for Arizona
- Everybody is fleeing California
- Zach talks about the big tech companies in California
- Big Data and the Future of Phoenix
- The Greater Phoenix Economic Council
- Phoenix Maricopa County and Phoenix Metro
- Our Future is Serving Our Investors
- The Future of Rise48 Equity
- Zach shares the current focus of their company
[24:00 - 33:39] Closing Segment
- Quick break for our sponsors
- Groundfloor offers short-term, high-yield real estate debt investments to the general public. Check www.passivewealthstrategy.com/groundfloor/ to get started.
- What is the best investment you've ever made other than your education?
- First multifamily deal
- Zach’s worst investment
- A suite during the Super Bowl in Phoenix
- What is the most important lesson that you've learned in business and investing?
- “To not listen to other people… you have to have a warrior mindset where you don't care what other people think.”
- Connect with my guest. See the links below.
“Being local has a lot of advantages.” - Zach Haptonstall
“The fact that all these big companies are coming here, you know, is encouraging for the water situation.” - Zach Haptonstall
“Our number one goal is to serve our investors.” - Zach Haptonstall
Invest passively in multiple commercial real estate assets such as apartments, self storage, medical facilities, hotels and more through https://www.passivewealthstrategy.com/crowdstreet/
Participate directly in real estate investment loans on a fractional basis. Go to www.passivewealthstrategy.com/groundfloor/ and get ready to invest on your own terms.
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their business growth by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes