Dom is currently Co-Owner of Naples Home Buyers & Naples Realty Group, an active Landlord and is a Licensed Real Estate Broker in Mass & CT. Prior to working as a Real Estate Broker, Investor and Entrepreneur, he worked as a Natural Gas Pipeline Engineer for Kinder Morgan, the third-largest energy company in North America. Dom earned a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from The University of Hartford where he graduated in the top 10% of his class. Dom has also earned a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from American International College.
Outside of the office, Dom resides with his fiancé, Claire, in Western Massachusetts. He promotes living a healthy, active lifestyle and enjoys giving back to the community. As a passionate real estate professional, Dom actively participates in local networking & mentoring events, real estate podcast shows and also sits on the Board of Advisors for Mass Landlords. Dom is also an avid golfer and belongs to the Springfield Country Club & GreatHorse.
[00:01 - 08:55] Opening Segment
- Dom's biggest success and the biggest challenge in the real estate industry
- How Dom's brokerage attracted like-minded individuals, leveraging their first-time homebuyer program to get into multifamily properties, and then scaling quickly to become a dominant player in the market
[08:56 - 20:32] Staying Competitive in a Hot Real Estate Market
- Multifamily investors need to build an ironclad system to service their leads and be consistent in their marketing efforts
- How to Keep Your Conversion Rates High
- How Engineers Systemically Design Systems
[20:33 - 28:44] Invest on You Branding
- Properties that are good investments and have low turnover rates tend to have higher cap rates and be more predictable in terms of cash flow
- Don and Luke talk about an experience with their intern
- Don talks about how important it is to have a good brand and logo, especially when starting out
[28:45 - 40:30] ClosingSegment
- Quick break for our sponsors
- The first step to growing your wealth is tracking your wealth, income spending and everything else about your finances, you can start tracking your wealth for free and get six free months of wealth advisor. Learn more about Personal Capital atwww.escapingwallstreet.com
Invest passively in multiple commercial real estate assets such as apartments, self storage, medical facilities, hotels and more through https://www.passivewealthstrategy.com/crowdstreet/
Participate directly in real estate investment loans on a fractional basis. Go to www.passivewealthstrategy.com/groundfloor/ and get ready to invest on your own terms.
Join our Passive Investor Club for access to passive commercial real estate investment opportunities.
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their business growth by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes
"Controlling that pipeline is the key. And the way you control it is by funding your marketing and always having opportunities in the backlog." - Dom Santaniello
"I think really a bigger investment is just in your brand." - Dom Santaniello