Adam Gower, PH.D. who became the world’s most sought-after expert in real estate crowdfunding and is known as the creator of Investor Acquisition System, combines a lifetime of experience in real estate investment and finance with best-of-class digital marketing tactics, techniques, and strategies to help crowdfund real estate syndications.
[00:01 – 06:52] Opening Segment
- I talk briefly about great values that await you in this episode
- I welcome our guest, Dr. Adam Gower
- Adam talks about his background
- Started his real estate career in 1982
- Learning the language of digital marketing
[06:53 – 22:28] Crowdfunding and Syndication
- Adam talks about the origins of Crowdfunding
- The main difference between Syndication and Crowdfunding
- Adam’s thoughts on the role of crowdfunding sites and platforms
- Due diligence from the sponsors and their credibility
[22:29 – 29:17] Closing Segment
- Quick break for our sponsors
- What is the best investment you've ever made other than your education?
- Getting in the business and making investments TODAY
- What is the worst investment you ever made?
- Investing in something I don’t understand
- What is the most important lesson that you've learned in business and investing?
- Always be moving forward, and trying to stay in motion
- Connect with Adam. See the links below.
“Crowdfunding is the process of digitizing your story, so people can consume it in their own time.” - Adam Gower
"The Best investment is the one we do thoroughly, we do today, and we sit on forever.” - Adam Gower
“Don’t invest in something you don’t understand. If you do, accept that you might lose everything.” - Adam Gower
“Always be moving forward, and trying to stay in motion.” - Adam Gower
Guest Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their business growth by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.